THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sleepless night...

Now, after a sudden change, life seems harder already. Since the day you left me, I cant seem to sleep at all, all I can think about is only you... I tear up not just emotionally but physically. I miss all the times that we've shared, all the memories that we had.But all was concluded to one thing, I was only just a replacement for her ex.... Oh god! How I need you!!! I love her so much yet she could just leave me like this! I'm really down and depress. I want you back so badly! so close yet so far! during my darkest hours, all I need is just to talk to you and everything will just brighten up. but now, you're just a shadow in my memory... FUCK IT! I hate this! Its so hard just to move on! I miss you so much, I miss you!!! Why does it have to be this way?!

0 comments: